Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bookmark and Share

Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! Everyone is probably thinking along the same lines. It's a time of celebration for all that we've been given and blessed with. A time of Thanksgiving for the bounteous harvest and blessings from a loving Heavenly Father.

I am grateful for many things, but as of late I am especially thankful for temples and the wisdom and symbols behind these beautiful edifices all across the world. Since the Restoration of the gospel temple building has rapidly increased and temples are dotting the globe!

I went to the temple a couple of days ago and I was reminded of the many blessings found within its walls... I also started reading one of my new favorite books, The First 100 Temples this week by Chad S. Hawkins. It is a beautiful compilation of sketches and information regarding the building, prophecies, and interesting facts about the first 100 temples built!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share