Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bookmark and Share

November News!



November is here which means that year end is near! This is one of my favorite months, not only because I was born this month but because it is the month of remembering all that we have been given.

Heavenly Father has surely blessed each one of us with talents, skills, and great potential. We all have within us divine character to discover and fulfill our missions while upon this earth. I am very intrigued with Personal Development and learning about one's self. We all have great potential to succeed and be whatever we desire in this life, however we must recognize the source of where this potential derives.

A scripture that came to mind tonight was the following:

3 For of him unto whom amuch is bgiven much is crequired; and he who dsins against the greater elight shall freceive the greater gcondemnation.
D&C 82:3

A hymn that came to mind was:
"Count Your many Blessings, name them one by one..."

During this month I hope to reflect more upon where all my blessings come from and GIVE thanks to my maker and creator. We have all been given so much and as the scripture states above, where much is given, much is required. Required to do what? Possibly it means to give to those in need, give meaningful thanks for all we have, to discover and live up to our true potential....?

This month as I recount and remember the bounteous blessings bestowed upon me from above, I hope you, too, may do the same.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share