Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bookmark and Share

I am a Latter-Day Saint!


The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has blessed my life tremendously throughout the 25 years of my existence upon this earth. As a young boy, I recall going to church and loving Sundays with family. Later as a teenager I recall oft times my mother and father would coax me along to church each week. Although I went through those typical teenage years I always felt better when I went to church and I enjoyed my three hours there each Sunday. Around age 17-18 I obtained my own testimony through much study, prayer, and fasting. My testimony of the Savior's Church continues to be strengthened and tested on a daily basis.

I am very grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who is mindful of me and knows my strengths and weaknesses better than I. Each day I strive to commune with my creator in humble prayer and learn of His ways. I feel fortunate and blessed to have gained knowledge of the Savior of the World, Jesus Christ. I know He lives and died for you and me. I know He has a plan for each and everyone of us. The key is listening, listening with open hearts and minds to the still small voice, which whispers truth and teaches us the correct paths we should take in this earth life.

I know that if we pray and listen, Heavenly Father will guide us in our daily afflictions and challenges. It is my prayer that all who will read my blog now and in the future may feel of my sincerity for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and my love for God and His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. May we all strive to do better and love one another!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share