Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bookmark and Share

What is the Book of Mormon?






An Old Testament Prophecy Fulfilled

Ezekiel 37:16-19

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
 18 ¶And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
 19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

https://discover.mormon.org/en-us/topics/the-book-of-mormon/



A New Testament Prophecy Fulfilled 

John 10:16

 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.


3 Nephi 15:21
 
21 And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.





I have read and studied all three testaments of scripture that our loving Heavenly Father has revealed to us for our profit and learning.  If you have already gained a witness of the truthfulness of God's word in the Old and New Testaments, I invite you to act in faith and claim a FREE copy of The Book of Mormon. 
In the same manner that you have come to learn of God's word in the Holy Bible and believe in it and claim it to be true, you can also take the challenge of Moroni's promise and come to KNOW that The Book of Mormon is also God's word.  I have applied the promise below and have come to learn for myself by the same spirit that testifies of the truthfulness of the Holy Bible that The Book of Mormon is true.  I invite you to find out for yourself.  It is between you and God in prayer that you will come to know for yourself. 


Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.
 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.

Happy reading and praying!

~ C.J. Poulsen

No comments:

Bookmark and Share