Monday, October 29, 2012

Bookmark and Share

Testing Revelation




 
This video illustrates a great example of praying to God to receive answers or personal revelations to some of life's questions.  Finding out if something is TRUE or not isn't always easy, but going to the source of all truth with faith can be a wise decision.  I know that God is the source of all truth and if I'm troubled with something or have questions about something in particular, I can pray and ask for help and receive answers.
I know that God, our Heavenly Father, hears and answers our prayers through the power of the Holy Ghost.  As we exercise faith through prayer and commune with our Father, He is able to inspire us with promptings (feelings or impressions) from the Holy Ghost or teach/instruct us from the Holy Scriptures.

I hope you each had a great Sabbath day and if you live in the United States, I encourage each of you to pray and seek divine direction as you cast your votes for our leaders of the future!

C. J. Poulsen

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Bookmark and Share