Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bookmark and Share

Continue in Patience


Patience is a key character trait in life. It is very easy to get impatient when seeking for answers or wanting to get a task accomplished right away. This past week has been hectic as I have moved my little family to a new state and we have boxes strung about, no refrigerator, or washer and dryer for the time being. This has surely tested my wife and I's patience. As a graduate student with a teething six month old, patience is of the essence. Patience in many things is required for me at this phase in my life. I hope this short video clip will give some inspiration to those who watch it.

God bless you!

C.J.P.

1 comment:

johnandjana said...

This too shall pass! You have been very blessed. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Bookmark and Share