Sunday, February 28, 2016

Bookmark and Share

Is The Book of Mormon True?

Welcome!  Perhaps we've recently met in person or online and I invited you to drop by and take a look at my website, FaithtoAct.com.  I am happy you're here and hope you stay awhile and look around.  I hope that you find this site interesting, uplifting, and informative!  My goal is to encourage you and others to know more by ACTING in FAITH.  For me, this is a labor of love sharing what I treasure and cherish the most in my life, my testimony and knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.



So...what makes The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons) different than other Christian churches? Is The Book of Mormon True?


Take a look and see for yourself...














Prelude to the Restoration

Amos 8:11-12  11 ¶Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor athirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:
 12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.


Acts 3:21

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.







The Bible tells of Seven Dispensations ~ We are living in the last one prior the Lord, Jesus Christ's Second Coming



Book of Mormon Introduction



























I sincerely hope you have made it this far and will continue to ACT in FAITH ~ IF you are wondering could this all be true...?  I invite you to have the Faith to Act and pray to your Heavenly Father and ask Him.  Don't just take my word for it but ask the source of all truth in humble prayer.  I know He will answer your prayers like He has for me and millions of others who have sought after these truths.

Here are two scriptural promises:

The New Testament
James 1:5     If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, thatgiveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

The Book of Mormon
Moroni 10:3-5  Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.

 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.


I know that the things I have shared with you are true by the power and witness of the Holy Ghost.  I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who continues to lead and guide us as His children in these last days.  My heart if full of gratitude and love for our Savior, Jesus Christ and His restored gospel message!  God Bless until we speak again...
~ C. J. Poulsen

No comments:

Bookmark and Share