Monday, September 30, 2019

Bookmark and Share

Nephi Is Led by the Spirit to Obtain the Plates of Brass | 1 Nephi 3–5 | Book of Mormon



The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has begun filming and producing The Book of Mormon video series to bring to life the stories found in The Book of Mormon.  Above is the week 2 video when Nephi and his brothers are commanded to return unto Laban to obtain the brass plates.




And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I awill go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.



Nephi is a great example of faith by taking action and doing the things that he was commanded of the Lord.  In my own life I have found this same principle to be true.  When I exercise faith and take action in righteous endeavors the Lord blesses me and prepares a way for His purposes to be accomplished.  He loves each of us and wants us to be happy.  I am very grateful for this new video series which brings The Book of Mormon Stories to life!






No comments:

Bookmark and Share