Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Bookmark and Share

Angels We Have Heard on High


It is that special season once again as we reflect on our Savior, Jesus Christ and His mortal ministry upon this Earth.   This AWESOME video above depicts the reason for the season and was launched last year to celebrate the Savior's birth.   After showing my children this Angels We Have Heard on High rendition on YouTube they have requested to re-watch it over and over throughout this past year.   Nearly every night when I lie them down to sleep they request to sing this song along with their stories and prayer...Yep, we've got it memorized and sang it all summer long.

This past week I have reflected a lot on our Savior Jesus Christ and my heart has been full of gratitude for all the blessings that we have been given.  His sacrifice in our behalf is the greatest event that has ever occurred in the history of all mankind.  The anointed Messiah atoned for our sins in the Garden of Gethsemane and died upon the cross of Calvary after living a life free of sin and of perfect obedience to our Father in Heaven.  He is our exemplar in all things.  I am grateful for my knowledge and testimony that He lives.  I know that Jesus Christ was resurrected and lives today.  I have obtained this witness because the Holy Ghost has manifest this truth over and over to me throughout my life. 

May we all take a few minutes each day to reflect on our abundant blessings and the reason for the season!  Enjoy the sweet message and amazing talent performed here!

~ C. J. Poulsen

No comments:

Bookmark and Share