Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bookmark and Share

CREATE and make 2013 GREAT!


CREATE

As I am reflecting on each of my accomplishments of 2012 and the life events that took place my heart is full of gratitude.  I am so thankful for the blessings of abundance I am granted from a loving Heavenly Father.  It seems that time goes by swiftly and change is inevitable.  I love the inspiring words found in this short video clip to CREATE.  I believe as we move into a new year and set goals for ourselves it is imperative to remember to CREATE your life path.  You are the author of your destiny so pick up the pen and begin writing your story.

I have many goals for the New Year but my major goals are the following:
1. Attend the temple 2-4 times per month/be a better husband/father.
2. Study from the scriptures (Book of Mormon) daily.
3. Advance to a Senior Level within in my company.
4. Get lean and fit and run my first marathon.
5. Develop myself as a better leader.

Here is an article I wrote at the beginning of the New Year 2011 on GOAL SETTING.

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR 2013?

~C.J. Poulsen

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Thanks for that great video. I always love a new year too~to reflect on my life and what I can to do improve myself! Good luck with your goals!

Bookmark and Share