Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bookmark and Share

1st Temple in El Salvador



For this New Year of 2012, one of my resolutions was to attend the temple at least 2-3 times per month. I would like to attend weekly and get in the habit of going on a routine basis. Then I learned that our temple here in Logan, Utah is closed the first three weeks of January for cleaning. So...today I volunteered to help clean it next week! :) I love to see the temple and go inside to learn more about our Heavenly Fathers plan of salvation and happiness!

The primary song, I love to see the temple is one of my favorites. Each night as I lay my 20 month old son down to sleep, I ask if he would like me to sing a song about Jesus or the temple...He usually says Jesus but he has said temple a few times and that is the song I select. It is found on my music player down on the right if you would like to hear it!

The blessings of the temple are being brought to people around the earth! It seems that each year for the past few years several temples have been announced to be built throughout the world at General Conference. The prophet, and president of the church, Thomas S. Monson has announced different areas where temples will be built. This El Salvador was one of them. Enjoy the video and learn how the El Salvador temple came to be.

1 comment:

johnandjana said...

I am going to try and go once a month. it is hard for me with my knees, but I am going to try.

Bookmark and Share